The Good-To-Go group has created user-friendly, family-oriented documents to guide in writing plans for the future, and sharing those plans with family, friends and/or others. The documents have seven major areas of focus, labeled Parts 1 - 7.
First-time users may want to begin by perusing the Introduction and Overview. It describes briefly the contents of each Part and the Templates related to each Part.
The various Parts represent broad areas in which to organize vital information. The Templates associated with each Part are designed to facilitate the collection and recording of information pertinent to that Part.
The Wallet Card contains information about you that may be needed by medical personnel in an emergency.
The Vial of Life is unique to residents of the Oak Hammock community; however, other users may choose to use this document. Its purpose is to provide emergency medical personnel the essentials of your medical condition and history to render optimal care in an emergency.
We suggest you explore the various Parts and their Templates as a basis for selecting those you find most important. You may choose not to use them all, but we hope you will find most of them valuable as you plan for the future.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1a -- Personal Information
- 1b -- Object & Document Locator
- 1c -- Summary of Assets
- 1d -- Net Worth Calculator
- 1e -- Net Worth Excel Spreadsheet
- 1f -- Safe Deposit Box Inventory
- 1g -- Change of Address Checklist
- 2a -- Designation of Health Care Surrogate
- 2b -- Suggested Form of a Living Will
- 2c -- Format of Uniform Donor Card
- 3a -- Post Mortem Checklist
- 3b -- My Wishes for the Final Celebration
- 3c -- Veteran's and Military Survivor's Checklist
- 5a -- Digital Inventory Key
- 5b -- Digital Assets Inventory
- 5c -- Digital Online Accounts
- 5d -- Device Inventory
- 5e -- Record of Credit & Debit Cards
- 5f -- Automatic Payments
- 5g -- Automatic Deposits
- 5h -- Accounts Passwords
- 6a -- Medication and Supplements
- 6b -- Brief Medical History
- 6c -- My Particular Therapies to Sustain Life
- 6d -- THIS is What I Want
- 6e -- Am I Ready?
- 6f -- Palliative Performance Scale